sábado, 15 de novembro de 2014

I'm so happy 'cause you're so happy

It's been a while I've been wanting to start my very own blog, so here it is. I hope I commit to it and don't give up so easily. For what is worth, it will be a good english practice.

...

Last year I went to Festival Planeta Terra in order to watch Lana Del Rey's concert and ended up watching Travis's concert as well since they're hosted on the same stage. I confess that, even tough I know the band for a while, I have never stopped to listen to them carefully, When back to Curitiba I downloaded some of their albuns and since then I've been listening a lot and really fell in love for them!





Já faz tempo que ando querendo começar um blog, então aqui está. Espero que eu tenha compromisso e não o abandone tão facilmente. 


...

No ano passado fui ao Festival Planeta Terra para assistir ao show da Lana Del Rey e acabei assistindo ao show da banda Travis também, já que era no mesmo palco. Confesso que, apesar de conhecer a banda há muito tempo, nunca tinha parado para ouvir. Quando voltei para Curitiba baixei vários dos cds deles e me desde então tenho ouvido muito e me apaixonei!




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário