terça-feira, 18 de novembro de 2014

Dog damn great tunes

I decided to put together this music selection just in case someday this blog becomes very famous and someone happens to go around it looking for old posts, so they can have a delightful surprise by finding this tunes here. Hehehe
You're welcome!



1. Hail hail - Shovels & Rope

13-year-old me would have wanted to be just like her


2. Brand new day - Kodaline
Worst video on earth, but still a great song! Nostalgic, brings out a "let's get out of this country" feeling 



3. Riptide - Vance Joy
I still haven't found out what does riptide means (and I hope Urban Dictionary is wrong), but that's a great song and video in all its ways. 


4. So soldier - Dads
Last but not least, my friend Jed sent me this song days ago and I only took time to listen to it this morning before leaving bed. And gosh!! Why did I take so long to listen to it? It's simply amazing!! 


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário